by Shri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas
Shri Dhyanyogi spent four years in the United States generously sharing his energy, wisdom and technical knowledge from this sacred tradition—knowledge that was largely unknown outside this ancient yogic lineage. Reading this book is like sitting in the presence of Shri Dhyanyogi. His wisdom and compassion reach through the pages to your heart.
Included in this edition—in a manner that is accessible and relevant to both the beginning and advanced student of yoga—are:
- What are Kundalini and shaktipat?
- 9 color diagrams of the chakra system and the 18 major nadis (or channels of subtle energy)
- 225 detailed questions and answers about meditation, Kundalini, shaktipat and spiritual practice
- Spiritual experiences of students of Kundalini Maha Yoga
A talk by Shri Anandi Ma on the Kundalini has been added to this edition. In it she describes the nature of this universal divine energy and its relationship to spiritual growth.
This book is recommended for anyone who meditates but especially those on the path of Kundalini Maha Yoga.*
Paperback 140 pages with Glossary and Index
* Kundalini Maha Yoga is the path to self-realization (enlightenment) through the awakening of the Kundalini Shakti, the divine energy that resides in all of us. Awakened it creates the conditions for spiritual progress and ultimately samadhi. The full potential of the body and mind may then be realized, inner peace attained, and the sublime truth of unity in diversity experienced—the fact that all life is one seamless fabric.